Caring For Your Family After a Florida Commercial Truck AccidentOrlando Legal News
Commercial trucks that collide with much smaller passenger vehicles often have devastating and even deadly results. If you were in a catastrophic commercial truck accident in Orlando your injuries may be so severe that you will require extensive medical treatment and time away from work. If you are the breadwinner for your family you may be feeling increased anxiety as you wonder how you are going to care for your family and pay your bills during this difficult time. You are not alone, many individuals with families who are hurt in Orlando traffic accidents have the same concerns.
It is important that you get the medical treatment you need to help you recover from your injuries. If you need to take time off of work to heal or if you are unable to work because you are physically incapable of performing the requirements of your job, you will need to obtain compensation for your lost wages. Managing your medical appointments and procedures as you try to heal on top of wondering how you are going to pay your bills, keep your family afloat, and handle daily life is a stressful position to be in. Speaking with a resourceful Orlando personal injury attorney is a valuable use of your time as you can learn more about all the options you have available to help you get the financial resources you and your family need.
Where Can Victims of Commercial Truck Accidents Obtain Compensation for their Damages?
While your situation may feel overwhelming, it is important to understand you are not without options to obtain compensation to help you cover the costs of your damages and to take care of your family while you are hurt. The Florida personal injury attorneys at the Vaughan Law Group can advise you of the methods and pathways you have for obtaining the money you need. The Orlando commercial truck accident attorneys at the Vaughan Law Group will also provide you with the high-quality legal representation necessary to ensure that you obtain a fair and full settlement that covers all of your losses.
The following sources are means that you may be able to utilize for compensation after your Orlando commercial truck accident:
- You can access your required personal injury protection insurance coverage through your automobile insurance to pay for your medical care.
- You can use your health insurance, if you have any, for medical care.
- If your accident happened during the course of your job, you can file a Florida workers’ compensation claim that will cover yoru medical care and some of your lost wages.
- If you carry or your work offers long-term disability insurance benefits you may use this to help with the costs of missed wages.
- Life insurance can pay in the event the person who has the insurance coverage dies as a result of their accident.
- Even though Florida is a no-fault state, if your injuries are substantial and life-altering you may be able to sue the liable party or parties responsible for your Florida truck accident. When it comes to commercial truck accidents there can be several parties that may be liable for your damages. This is why it is important that you work with a qualified Florida commercial truck accident attorney to ensure you get all of the compensation you are entitled to for the harm you sustained.
Speak with a Florida Commercial Truck Accident Attorney Today
When you need to recover costs associated with a traumatic commercial truck accident in Orlando, schedule your free consultation with the Orlando commercial truck accident lawyers at the Vaughan Law Group immediately by calling (407) 648-1426.