Orlando Workers’ Compensation Attorney – Matthew Wax
Matthew L. Wax was born in Kingstown, Rhode Island. His family moved to Miami, Florida when he was 6, where he was then raised and attended school from 1st through 12th grade in Miami Dade County Public Schools. After graduating High School Mr. Wax attended The Florida State University, graduating in 1996 with a bachelor’s degree in Psychology. Mr. Wax remained in Tallahassee and continued at Florida State graduating with his law degree in 1999.
While in law school, Mr. Wax was an extern for the Supreme Court of Florida. He was also a law clerk for the Florida Attorney General’s Office in the Economic Crimes Division. Mr. Wax also had the opportunity to study at the University of Oxford’s, St. Edmund Hall while in Law School.
Following Law school, Mr. Wax moved back to Miami and began representing injured workers almost immediately upon entering private practice with Druckman and Breslow, P.A. Mr. Wax subsequently went on to represent Employer/Carrier’s for over ten years while employed by CNA Insurance Company, and Zenith Insurance Company, gaining invaluable experience defending workers’ compensation claims.
Mr. Wax also has experience representing individuals seeking Social Security Disability benefits having conducted over 100 of these hearings.
- · Workers’ Compensation
- · Social Security Disability
- · Bodily Injury/Personal Injury
- · First Party Recovery/Subrogation
- · Premises Liability
- United States District Court for the Middle District for the of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District for the of Florida
- Florida State University College of Law
- (J.D., 1999)
- Florida State University
- (B.S., 1996)
- Professional Associations
- Workers’ Compensation Section, The Florida Bar